Terms and Conditions
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. License and Authorization: AAR hereby authorizes the Renter to rent and film the Artwork for the agreed upon Rental Fee and Rental Period.
2. Obligations of Renter: The Renter acknowledges that for purposes of this contract, AAR maintains all rights to the Artwork and only releases permission for the rented Artwork to be filmed during the Rental Period. At no point, nor under any circumstances, is the Renter authorized to make a replica of the rented Artwork for any purpose or use the Artwork for any other purpose than being filmed during the Rental Period. The Renter shall not alter or make changes to the rented Artwork for any purpose. The Renter never owns the rights to the rented Artwork. The Renter will provide proof of insurance, upon request.
3. Payments: All orders will be paid online at the time of purchase or by an invoice. All invoices will be hand delivered at the time of pick up and/or mailed within thirty business days. All invoices shall be paid by the Renter within thirty days of the billing date or a five percent (5%) fee shall incur on a monthly basis. AAR reserves the right to request a deposit check from the Renter.
4. Picking Up/Returning Artwork: The Renter is responsible for picking up the Artwork during normal business hours. All Artwork shall be returned before close of business of the last day of the Rental Period. Late returns shall be charged a full weekly Rental Fee. Any special arrangements for pick up and/or returns must be approved in writing. Shipping is available upon request. All shipping and handling fees will be itemized on the initial bill, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, and paid by the Renter
5. Lost, Damaged, or Late Artwork: All Artwork shall be returned in the excellent condition it was rented in. If damages do occur, the damaged Artwork shall be returned, regardless of condition. If the Artwork is lost or damaged, the Renter will be responsible for all lost and damage fees, to be determined by Action Artwork Rental, after damage is assessed. A separate invoice shall be issued, following the same billing stipulations as previously stated in section three.
6. Communication: Any and all notices, permitted or required to be given under this Agreement, shall be in writing, signed by or on behalf of the party giving the same, and shall be deemed to have been properly given and shall be effective upon the earlier of: (I) being personally delivered or actual receipt, or (ii) three (3) days after being deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid, certified with return receipt requested, to the other party at the address of such other party set forth below (or at such other address within the continental United States as such other party may designate in writing). Any communication, if given to AAR, shall be addressed as follows:
7. Term: This Agreement shall be effective, and be in full force and effect, for the Rental Period.
8. Governing Law; Interpretation: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. Wherever possible each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision hereof shall be prohibited or invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
9. Entire Agreement; Execution: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supercedes any previous agreement or contrary provisions contained in any document relating to the use of the Artwork. This Agreement shall not be modified or amended except in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement may be executed and delivered in any number of counterparts, including facsimile counterparts, all of which when executed and delivered shall have the force and effect of an original.
10. Miscellaneous: Nothing herein is intended to diminish AAR’s right to use the Artwork if and to the extent it would otherwise be permitted to do so under applicable law, and nothing herein shall be construed to require AAR to take any action, on behalf of Artist or otherwise, except as expressly set forth herein.